Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cuomo Cannot Stay Away from Governor’s Race for Much Longer - NYTimes.com

Cuomo Cannot Stay Away from Governor’s Race for Much Longer - NYTimes.com

I mostly recall Andrew Cuomo (the son of former New York governor Mario Cuoma) for his service in the Clinton administration and his close ties to Al Gore. Until I read this article I knew nothing about his temperament and up until this month I was not focused on his current job as New York attorney general. Rick Lazio is the same GOP stiff who ran against Hillary and lost big the first time Hillary ran for the Senate. I do not see Rick Lazio as being a very tough opponent (assuming it is Lazio) in the general election. Why does Andrew want to be Governor of New York? It is a thankless, rotten job as far as I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment